white hot

Friday, July 10, 2009

I have a confession: I looove white jeans, almost to an unhealthy extent. They just scream summer to me and can be worn with practically anything. With 2 months left before Labor Day (if you follow that rule), there’s plenty of time to break out the white denim. And one thing I recently realized I adore white jeans on boys, too. Time to force the boyfrans to expand their horizons, ladies, and get them into jeans that are hot, white hot.

Personally, I choose not to spend much on white jeans just because you can’t wear them but one season a year and well, I’m very messy so it’s not uncommon for me to spill marinara sauce or a glass of red wine all the way down the front of my outfit. Luckily, plenty of trendy stores out there carry white jeans at a really affordable price. The pair I live in right now are skinnies from Charlotte Russe and were less than 30 bucks.


white jeans2

{photos via instyle, lookbook, and the sartorialist}

No comments:

Post a Comment