good luck, carol hannah!

Friday, July 10, 2009

I don’t know about you, my little fashionistas, but I’m anxiously awaiting the return of Project Runway to its new home on Lifetime. Can you imagine, not too long from now, a PR marathon followed by episodes of Will and Grace?! Too much perfection to even contemplate right now. But the best part about Season 6? A fellow Carolina girl on the show!! A friend informed me that 24 year old Charleston native Carol Hannah Whitfield will join the cast of talented designers and I’m beyond thrilled! As a young, innovative designer with her own line, Carol Hannah’s life is pretty much my dream.
Watching the video below, it’s easy to see this adorable girl knows what she’s doing. Carol Hannah’s description of her creative process, like mixing Charleston’s aesthetics and music, is really inspiring. I wish her the best of luck and can’t wait to see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment