temporary wallpaper idea

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jenny over at Little Green Notebook is an absolute genuis. I stalk her blog constantly trying to pick up stylish, inexpensive DIY projects to use in my little house.

This time she really floored me, though. I've been searching for a solution to my depressing off-white walls that I can't paint or wallpaper since I'm a renter. I found a couple of ideas with those adhesive decals and temporary wallpaper but nothing really went with my decor.

Jenny has come to my rescue with a large scale diamond patterned "wallpaper" using Japanese masking tape.

Here are some of Jenny's home during the process...


IMG_2037

IMG_2038

and here is the finished product. So chic, right?

entry1

entry2

I love the aqua color Jenny used, but I'm also considering this green and the red dot. What do you think?


300

3001

{images via little green notebook and happytape}

No comments:

Post a Comment